Monday, November 21, 2005

mondays, eh

so this is my lift home from work, or rather WAS my lift home before we were in a head on collision opn the way home today. thankfully no-one was too hurt. the seat belt saved me much injury, although leeanne the driver cracked a bit of her sternum. anyway thought it would be worth putting the photo up. this is just after the other car was pushed away ( just incase you were wondering what we had a head on with) oh and lisa had to call the police to get a guy removed from the pub. mondays eh!

2 comments:

Pete said...

ouch, who's fault was that? Someone's getting a bill. I work in insurance if you want any info.

Anonymous said...

no me! me! I work in insurance, motor to be specific! CIS are ethical! Looks a bit nasty though, hope you don't get those after effects a couple of days later after you've already declared you weren't really hurt.

Post a Comment