Tuesday, May 23, 2006

all over, bar the shouting


the pressure seems to have eased off a bit now after my visit from Her Majesty's top inspector for Wales on monday. they really shouldn't make me be that organised. i had to show him my 'school experience files' which are meant to have everything form our school placements in. which would have been fine if i could have taken in my 'school experience cupboard' . that not being what he was after i had to spend the weekend file lots of bits of paper into little plastic sleeves.

but thats all over now and everyone seems happy. turns out the school was just as disorganised as me so we mucked through together. i wouldn't have it any other way.

so now i'm pushing through to half term or 'whitsun' as people call it in the trade. then i have 3 1/2 weeks . all over, bar the shouting as my uni tutor said today and there will probably be a lot more of that.

luckily i have the recently released season 3 of northern exposure on dvd to help me through it. old favourites, new episodes that i must have missed the first time around and lots of classic lines. here's one from the episode i watched today:

"we all want to be obi wan kenobi, and for the most part we are but there's a bit of darth vadar in all of us"

No comments:

Post a Comment