Thursday, April 21, 2011

Wherever I lay my blog thats my home

After my flurry of 2011 posts I've come to the realisation that in this iPhone app friendly, wifi, 3G,web 2.0 world -Blogger just don't cut it no more. I always think that the wordpress blogs look so much better when you read them on your phone so I thought I would make the leap across.

So from now on the blog address is http://itsnotthethingyoufling.wordpress.com

Much better iPhone app to update it from and all the old post are wooshed over at the click of a button. Whats more it was all done from the comfort of my iPhone while two kids were covering themselves in pasta. And just to prove my point it wouldn't let me post this from my phone to blogger. so there you go.


And yes I am just copying mark rainey. He's such a trend setter.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

شركة تنظيف من افضل شركات التنظيف التى توجد فى المنتقه الشرقية وهى تعد من افضل
ولتى تعمل على اعلى مستوى من الخبره والمهاره فى خدمات التنظيف المنازل لنه تحطبر شركة قمة الدقة هى شركة تنظيف منازل بالدمام
الشركه الوحيده التى تعطى ضمان على خدمات التنظيف مثل تنظيف فلل و شقق و بيوت ومجالس وموكيت وكنب واثاث تنظيف شامل للمنازل من وى اله للاتصال على رقم 0550091502

Post a Comment