Saturday, February 21, 2009

first blog of 2009!

yes it's not how t used to be. february and no blog post but i have been inspired by tasha  who has just started out in the blogging world, yes let us take a moment to welcome her ( her blog is linked with that new followers thingy on the side)

so its pretty much the end of my first half term which i appreciated greatly and its possibly only 7 weeks until the twins arrive. hard to say because apparently twins don't really observe due dates.

well i'm not really used to writing in chunks of over 140 characters these days so i will leave it there for now before i tire myself out.

2 comments:

tasha said...

I inspired, isnt that what every blogger wants! How are ye and the twins doing??

Anonymous said...

7 weeks? Not long. Free Saturday? I think I might allotment it after work in the morning, then I'm free.

Post a Comment