Monday, January 23, 2006

January 23 = most depressing day of year

Apparently the most depressing day of the year has been determined to be Monday, 23 January 2006. thats right today. some guy at cardiff uni worked out an equation along the lines of:

{W + (D – d)} x TQ divided by M x NA

The equation is broken down into these variables:
W = weather
D = debt
d = monthly salary
T = time since Christmas
Q = time since failed quit attempt
M = low motivational levels
NA = the need to take action

so today was also the day that lisa had her last exam on the Development and the history of Brazil an I had to hand in my essay. we didnt actually make it see that German guy as we hand all the work to do. thankfully i finished my essay at 2.05. it would have been better if it was 2.05am rather than p.m. like 5 minutes after i should have been in a lecture where i had to hand it in. so I was 30 mins late for the lecture but it was all handed in on time and lisa came ot of her lecture alive so I think we came through the depressing day ok.

3 comments:

Pete said...

He He, I'm not depressed today, I got a new set o' wheels and two puppies. I'm gonna round it off with some cold sausages!

Jonny Rotheram said...

I found out how to fold tshirts in 4 seconds, how can I be depressed!

Anonymous said...

i started work at a complicated job, but i wasn't depressed.

Post a Comment